Céad Míle Fáilte – Bienvenue – Willkommen - Bienvendia – Benvenuto - Powitanie
Our family run park extends a warm welcome to its visitors, whether camping or with caravan or motorhome. Use the park to tour from or break your journey and stay a night or two. Our park is known for its relaxing atmosphere and sheltered boundaries.
The park is located just 3km from the picturesque village of Adare, renowned for its historic surroundings and a very popular stop for tourists from all over the world
We are open from March 24th to October 11th.
Irish Ferries Special Offer 2017
- Travel – 19th January – 31st December 2017
- Book from – 19th January 2017 to 6th March 2017
- Caravan/Trailers (up to 10m long) - 50% off standard caravan add–on fare
- Motorhome (up to 12m long) travels for the same price as a car
- Cruise Ferries Pembroke - Rosslare / Holyhead - Dublin (day sailings only)
- Bookings via Irish Ferries Contact Centres only. Telephone 0818 300 400 using quote offer "ICCC"
** Not valid on Swift Ferry
** Subject to terms and conditions and strictly subject to availability